This web is owned and operated by the SmartPlay and all the material,information, documents, data, contained in the site are provided by SmartPlay exclusively for non-commercial individual use only. Use of this website and any contents therein is subject to the below mentioned terms and conditions. SmartPlay reserves the right to change or revise the terms, conditions, and notices at any time.
Use of Materials on this Website
This website has been created and developed by SmartPlay to provide information about its company and services offered to you. You may copy, download or print the material on this website for non-commercial, private or domestic use only, provided our proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights are preserved at all times. Unless otherwise stated, please assume that everything you see or read on the website including any personnel represented in the text, clips, photographs, examples and other materials are protected under the respective laws.
The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained in the website are either owned exclusively by SmartPlay or licensed SmartPlay and except as specifically provided in these conditions may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written approval of SmartPlay. You will not commercialize any information, products or services obtained from any part of the website without prior written approval from SmartPlay. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of intellectual property owned by that third party.
The website is for your personal non-commercial use and any information may be downloaded by you solely for that purpose. This right to use the information is not a transfer of title, and is subject to the following restrictions
- The information should not be used for any commercial purpose or public display, performance, sale or rental
- No copyright or other proprietary information should be removed / copied
- The information should not be transferred to another person
- Software should not be interfered with in any manner
- Every person downloading, reproducing or otherwise using the information must prevent any unauthorized copying or usage of the information
- You will only use the information for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions